These 2-gram carts are infused with premium Live Resin and a proprietary blend of Delta 11 THC, Delta 10 THC, and THC-H.
- Mimosa: Orange citrus is a bright, uplifting flavor that evokes the joy of summer. Inhale it into your mind, and exhale into an inspiring state of relaxation.
- 24k Gold Punch: Uncork and enjoy the finest, sweetest, most satisfying citrus taste. It is fresh, light, and easy to enjoy with no bitter aftertaste.
- GSC: stands for “Girl Scout Cookies” and is a well-recognized Hybrid strain. What’s most memorable about this strain are the waves of full-body relaxation and the euphoric feelings it promotes. Also, it has a minty, sweet vanilla flavor that’s very similar to a cookie.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Suggested Use: 1-2 puffs to establish individual tolerance
- Ingredients: Delta 11, Delta 10 THC, THC-H, Live Resin, and terpenes
- Size: 2g | 2mL
WHAT IS DELTA 11 THC?
11-hydroxy-thc is how your body processes an edible. When you take a D8 or D9 edible, it has to go through your digestive system first. Once the THC is digested, your body turns the D8 or D9 into what’s known as 11-hydroxy-thc. The Delta 11 THC chemical present in THC is unlocked and made available in a vape through a proprietary extraction process.
WHAT IS DELTA 10 THC?
Delta 10 THC is a cannabinoid extract from the Hemp plant. It’s very similar to Delta 8 THC in the way it’s made; however, the difference between Delta-8 and Delta-10 is the chemistry behind the molecular structure of the compounds. The term “Delta” indicates the double bond in a compound’s chemical structure. In the case of Delta-8 and Delta-10, the following number tells you where the double bond is located.
WHAT IS THCH?
The THCh cannabinoid stands for Tetrahydrocannabihexol and is said to be 10 times more potent than THC. This is a natural but rare occurring cannabinoid found in the Hemp plant. However, one important thing to note is that your body might not have a tolerance to THCh; therefore, it might present itself to you as a brand new type of high. This cannabinoid is very potent and has a unique entourage effect when combined with other cannabinoids. We recommend starting off slow when taking anything with THCh in it.
WHAT IS LIVE RESIN?
Live Resin is the process of extracting cannabinoids from frozen Hemp plants. This results in more potent cannabinoids that have a better flavor and are much closer to the original extract.