Buy Cbd Gummies in Canberra Australia
Are you looking for the best CBD gummies? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. This section will review some of the top CBD brands shipping to Australia and tell you why they are worth buying.
CBD: Why You Should Educate Yourself
CBD is a medication, and like all medications, you should know what you’re getting yourself into. As this is a product formed from cannabis plants, the Australian government and the Australian health authorities regulate it heavily.
Given the worldwide history of cannabis as a recreational drug, it makes sense that a lot of education is needed about CBD in Australia. Australia is becoming more positive towards the plant, in 2016 legalizing growing land for cannabis, but the general public is still mainly in the dark about it.
Though not quite as serious as a substance under poison laws or another form of cannabidiol, Australia should know about CBD before diving in.
CBD: Terms To Know
Before we dive into this in-depth guide, let’s explain a few terms if you’re a complete novice dealing with CBD.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. It’s the main ingredient in all CBD-based medications.
This is a mainly harmless substance with many health benefits, and it’s separate from narcotics such as cannabis, marijuana, and other derivatives of the cannabis plant.
People with pain, anxiety, epilepsy and other ailments often use CBD to help with their symptoms. Some smoke it as “medical marijuana” but without getting high. Smoking CBD has the fastest bioavailability as it goes directly into the lungs.
Other forms of consumption involve oils, topicals and edibles, the latter of which we’ll be discussing today. CBD gummies are the only CBD product freely available in Australia.
Other Important Terms
- THC: THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is also present in cannabis. This is the main chemical that gets you high.
- Edibles: CBD edibles are edible doses of CBD—much like those gummy vitamins you find for kids and people who don’t like pills.
- Gummies: Hemp gummies are the most common version of edible CBD. They often come in different colours and flavors, like modern-day gummy bears.
- Psychoactive: A type of chemical causing the “high” effect. You’ll find this in THC and some other elements of cannabis.
- Bioavailability: This refers to how quickly CBD impacts you via getting into your bloodstream.
- Hemp: The cannabis plant.